Welcome to The Speaker Lab for a very special milestone: episode 200! Whether it’s your first time here or you’ve been with us for all 200 shows, thank you for listening.
On today’s episode we are doing something different – we’ve reached out to our speaker friends and other people in the speaking industry and asked them to share their best speaking tip. It could be related to connecting to the audience, building your business or the craft itself.
About 20 some speakers chimed in with their #1 tip and you’re going to hear it when you listen in to episode 200 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why should you throw away half of your best presentation?
- What is a contextual model and why should you have one?
- Why you should stop seeing others as competition and start learning from them instead.
- Three ways to take full advantage of the ecosystem around your speaking engagement.
- How do you get your audience to share your talk?
- What three things do you need to have a sustained, successful speaking career?
- Why you want to niche down as far as possible.
- What is the one question you can ask to create more sales?
- And so much more!