362. How to Make it in Marketing with Chris Seo
How to Make it in Marketing with Chris Seo
For Episode 362 I’m sitting down with Mr. Chris Seo, our Director of Marketing here at The Speaker Lab. His innovation and fearless leadership have helped pave the way for TSL to reach our people and share our platform. Chris shares the inside scoop on why our team is so unique and how it’s helping speakers position themselves effectively in the marketplace.
With a passion for branding and a wealth of expertise in identifying your market, Chris is helping equip our team and students with resources to make a difference in building your business. His insight and transparency into the world of marketing will leave you encouraged and prepared to take the next step and stand out among the crowd.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How are empathy and marketing connected?
- Why it’s important to polish your idea and passion.
- How to combat information overload.
- The difference between your audience and your buyer.
- What resources do you need to get started?
- Why you need an online presence.
- Why marketing and sales get you closer to what you actually want.
- And much, much more!
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable - by Seth Godin
- Permission Marketing: Turning Strangers into Friends and Friends into Customers - by Seth Godin
- Chris Seo LinkedIn
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review
- Booked and Paid To Speak program
- The Successful Speaker
- Speaker Fee Calculator
- Have questions? Send them in here!