370. Write Your Way to Speaking Success with John Jantsch
Write Your Way to Speaking Success with John Jantsch
John Jantsch —- author, speaker, marketing extraordinaire, and he’s here for Episode 370 of The Speaker Lab Podcast!
John just released his seventh book, The Ultimate Marketing Engine. When it comes to finding expertise on how to use book writing to grow your speaking business, John’s the one to give it. For decades he’s leveraged opportunities that fueled one another and created a growing platform for coaching, consulting, networking, writing and speaking. During our conversation, we cover the process of bringing a book to life, what it can do for your speaking career, and how to know when it’s time to start writing.
So. — if you’re intimidated by the idea of taking on more, but intrigued by what it takes to capitalize on meaningful opportunities, then this episode is for you!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Expectations for virtual gigs
- Why every piece of your business should be connected
- Evaluating opportunities
- Why you should have just a few primary keynotes
- How to build a business and a lifestyle
- Pricing presentations and book sales
- Using your book as a marketing tool
- Self-publishing vs. traditional publishing
- Understanding the problem you solve
- And much more!