372. Planning Today for a Successful Tomorrow with Dorie Clark
Planning Today for a Successful Tomorrow with Dorie Clark
Dorie Clark is the real deal. She’s intentional, professional, experienced, sincere, and she’s passionate about educating others to take action with the future in mind.
Having just released her most recent book, The Long Game, Dorie joined The Speaker Lab Podcast to look at what you need to be doing today to build a successful (and sustainable!) tomorrow.
In this episode we cover everything from diversified income streams to finding the patience and persistence to give opportunities a chance to gain traction.
She’s also giving insight into building meaningful relationships and leveraging archival research to determine what business strategies have led to success for others and could work for you too.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Pre-pandemic vs. post-pandemic speaking engagements
- What it looks like to provide a premium in-person experience
- Why it matters to have diversified streams of revenue
- How to build meaningful relationships
- Why being a speaker is a long-term game
- Researching what works
- Why the “science of it” matters
- And much more!