If you’ve been in the speaking business for long, you know that it’s not easy! Building a successful and sustainable speaking business is a grind. It takes a lot of sweat equity, patience, and intentionality to make it in this industry, but if you put in the work, there are some incredible opportunities for growth in every season.
This week, Erick Rheam is back to share practical advice on how to navigate the grind of building your business. Erick introduces the idea of a “power hour,” shares how to navigate the good and bad days, and reminds us that even though every day will not be our best, consistency matters!
As someone who has built a highly successful speaking business, Erick navigates the ins and outs of the speaking industry every day. No matter where you are in your speaking journey, you’ll benefit from Erick’s experience and passion for equipping others to find their success on the stage. This is a conversation you won’t want to miss!
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why it’s possible to have a “grind” that is enjoyable and totally worth it
- How to fall in love with the process
- What are you willing to suffer for?
- Why buy-in matters from your spouse or partner
- How to apply what you’re learning
- Determining the actions that will further your business
- Why consistency impacts clarity
- And much more!