Sharing in the excitement of our student’s success is a privilege for our team at the Speaker Lab! Our Director of Student Success, Maryalice Goldsmith, is taking the mic for our Student Highlight series so you can hear directly from our students about their experiences and what they want you to know about growing your speaking business.
Deepika Sandhu has an incredible story to share about listening to your intuition and chasing after your dreams. Deepika’s “ah-hah” moment came after publishing her first book and realizing how badly she wanted to do an in-person book tour — in the middle of a global pandemic!
Her deep desire to keep connecting with her audience and witness the “ah-hah” moments of others became the driver for a new season in her career. During this episode, Deepika shares more about her book and her personal journey of finding what she wanted to change about her life in a way to be her most authentic self. Not only is Deepika living it, but she’s also now helping others translate their own work into the work they actually want to be doing. Deepika is walking the talk and she’s giving the ins and outs of how The Speaker Lab came alongside her dream to take the stage!
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- What does it mean to find your authenticity?
- How do your life experiences help you eventually “go for it?”
- What does it look like to jump the hurdle of hesitation?
- How coaching at TSL helped build Deepika’s success
- Why she said “yes” to investing in herself
- How she benefitted from the magic of the stagecraft cohort
- Why you have to honor the calling that rises from within
- And much more!