Have you ever wondered what it would be like to sit down with some of our coaches and take a deep dive into some of the hottest topics for speakers?
In our first episode of 2023, Director of Student Success Maryalice Goldsmith joins Lead Coach Rick Clemons to unpack the ten biggest distractions that can hurt speakers who are trying to grow and scale their businesses. There are so many things to navigate as you build your speaking business, and it’s so easy to get sidelined by things that don’t matter.
Using social media, finding your audience, navigating the comparison game, figuring out how to sell — it’s hard not to get overwhelmed at times. Maryalice and Rick have both been there, done that and they’re here to guide you through the delicate process of building success on the stage. Through this episode, you’ll learn about the most common distractions, how to identify them in your own journey, and and how to set boundaries and stay focused amidst the “noise.” There’s so much to take away from this conversation!
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you have to learn the platforms and find your audience
- Trusting where you are – it takes time!
- Why you won’t be worthwhile to everyone
- How to evaluate what makes sense for where you are
- Why you have to manage your calendar and your time
- How to envision, commit to, and accomplish your goals
- And so much more!