227. Getting Paid to Speak on Creativity with Beth Inglish
Beth is an artist who speaks to other artists and leaders in the community to help them rediscover their creativity. Of late, she’s been speaking to leaders in corporate America about how to be more creative and how to lead with a creative mindset.
On today’s The Speaker Lab, we talk about what changed for Beth that made her want to pursue speaking as a business, how to go from doing free gigs to paid gigs and how to know if you can make a living speaking to a particular audience. Join us for those topics and more on today’s edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What are questions to ask if you are struggling to find your target audience?
- How do you know if your potential audience is viable?
- Why you need to keep your big picture goals in mind.
- Does everyone have creativity inside of them?
- How can you narrow down who you speak to?
- Why it’s important to spread the word that you are a speaker.
- How can you find subgroups and other events/opportunities within the same company?
- Why having someone vouch for you can be a win-win for you and your client.
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “There is opportunity all around us!” – Beth Inglish
- Beth Inglish’s web site
- Beth Inglish on Facebook
- Beth Inglish on Instagram
- The Speaker Lab on YouTube
- Booked and Paid to Speak Elite program
- Booked and Paid to Speak program
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or revie