How to use systems to build your business is one of the keys to creating a lasting speaking career. No one is better at this then my friend Andrew “Drew” Davis.
Drew is a master at implementing processes and procedures to ensure he makes the most out of every lead.
Today on the Speaker Lab we’ll cover each and every step of his system along with why you should track certain metrics in your business, how to use that data and why a quality system is important to becoming a high-paid successful speaker.
There’s so much good stuff on today’s show so get ready to take notes when you join us for episode 181 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What are the three types of stage-side leads?
- Why you should have a loss rate of 50%, not higher nor lower.
- Why does he always start with a phone call for any inbound lead?
- When does he turn down events?
- Why responsiveness always trumps overthinking.
- What does he include in his initial email and how often does he follow up after?
- How does he approach gigs in which committees choose the speaker?
- What one thing increases your likelihood of getting a gig?
- And so much more!