One of the most important things you can for your speaking career is to find out how to position yourself as an expert. And I could think of no one better to describe and demonstrate this topic than my good friend Chris Ducker.
Chris is an internationally-recognized expert on all things personal branding. He’s also a best-selling author, globe-trotting speaker, and successful business mentor. He knows more than a thing or two about standing out as an expert!
On today’s show, we’re talking about his latest book, Rise of the Youpreneur as well as the origins of Chris’s speaking career and his personal brand. He also explains why you should want to become someone’s favorite and how to grow your personal brand beyond the stage. Listen to those great topics and more with me and Chris Ducker today on episode 175 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How do you figure out who you serve and what problem you are solving?
- What is the Youpreneur self-awareness test?
- Why being different is better than being better!
- How do you build a business that is 100% original?
- Why is a book one of the best expert positioning strategies?
- What percentage of your audience is likely to become a client of yours?
- What NOT to do when you finish speaking!
- Where are some of the best relationships forged and the best business deals made?
- And so much more!
- Chris Ducker’s website
- Rise of the Youpreneur, by Chris Ducker
- Virtual Freedom, by Chris Ducker
- Chris Ducker on Twitter
- How to book more paid speaking engagements
- Find and contact potential gigs
- Speaking Fee Calculator
- Booked and Paid to Speak
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review