Different speakers dress differently. I’m sure you’ve seen speakers come on stage in everything from jeans to a suit. So what should you wear?
On episode 92 of The Speaker Lab, I share my thoughts on what attire is appropriate and when. While I don’t claim to be a fashionista, I do know how important what you wear is when speaking to an audience!
I’ll be digging into that specific topic on this special solo edition of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- When should you wear business casual attire?
- Can you dress like Scott Stratten if you aren’t Scott Stratten?
- Why you should ask about the audience’s dress code before the event.
- Why I don’t like speaking in a suit.
- Are there certain things to avoid wearing if you are going to be on video?
- What Tommy Boy can teach you about dressing for your speaking engagement.
- Why pack a backup shirt/outfit.
- What are the three things to check right before you go on stage