352. Pivot Your Approach Like a Race Car Driver with Ron Tite
Pivot Your Approach Like a Race Car Driver with Ron Tite
How to exit a corner might not be a phrase you’re familiar with but it could be pivotal to helping your speaking career.
Ron Tite is here on The Speaker Lab to explain how this term from race car driving applies to speaking. Ron is a very successful international keynote speaker who is back for this third appearance on the show.
Hear us talk about how to exit a corner and more on episode 352 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How to embrace the reality of the room when you’re speaking.
- What is a force majeure clause?
- When did he begin embracing virtual speaking?
- Why he rushed to figure out content before technology.
- How long should you be developing your new speech?
- What’s the future of virtual speaking in his business?
- How to work within limitations.
- Can speaking virtually make you a better in-person speaker?
- And so much more!