275. 5 Step Goal Setting Process with Erick Rheam
On today’s episode of The Speaker Lab, Erick and I walk you through each of the five steps and we also talk about how we use these personally in our speaking careers and also here within The Speaker Lab itself.
Whether you’re listening at the start of the year or any other time you’re going to get useful and practical advice, including specific examples you can follow immediately. Join us for that and more on episode 275 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why are mini-retreats so important to the goal setting process?
- How to plan out where you and your business are headed.
- Do you have to wait until January 1st to set goals?
- What are habit goals and achievement goals, and how many of each do you need?
- How many primary goals should you set for your business each year?
- What is a component most people miss in their goal setting?
- How often should you read your goals and refresh them?
- Why clarification is a critical step in the 5 step goal setting process.
- And so much more!