How do you know when it’s the right time to hire someone? Whether you think you need help now or you simply have an eye to the future, today’s episode is all about hiring a staff to grow your speaking career.
On episode 86 of The Speaker Lab, I’ll be sharing my personal staffing journey: who I hired, when I hired them and how I paid them.
I’ll also answer the most pressing hiring questions we all have as speakers: do we need to hire someone? How do we know if we can trust them? How should they get paid? Can we afford the expense of staff?
Listen in for the answers to those questions, and much more on today’s solo episode of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How do you know if you even need to hire someone?
- What is the most valuable resource and commodity we all have?
- The 3 list exercise to help you figure out what to hire for when you’re ready.
- Cash is king in a new what?
- Why selling has to be your top priority, and can never be outsourced.
- Where to find the right person to hire, and how to know they are a fit.
- Why doing a 30 day or 60 day trial run with a new hire is important.
- Why not to hire someone full-time right away.
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “No one can sell you better than you!“
- Episode 15 of The Speaker Lab
- Virtual Freedom, by Chris Ducker
- Episode 24 of The Speaker Lab
- Episode 46 of The Speaker Lab
- Grant Baldwin on Twitter
- Email us for more information on Booked and Paid to Speak
- Ready to reach out to decision-makers? Join our free speaker workshop
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review