Welcome to another edition of The Speaker Lab. Today I’m talking with Hugh Culver; he is a dear friend from Canada who is an accomplished speaker and a speaking coach. He knows the world of speaking and he’s here to give us the goods!
On this episode we talk about how to make your name known in the speaking world, how he became a speaker and how you can niche down to make your business bigger – plus so much more.
It’s all here on this episode of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- The importance of being communicative with fellow speakers.
- How to stop chasing gigs and why doing so will help you become successful.
- What do you need to do to become a well-known and reputable speaker?
- The four things you need to become a great speaker.
- What is recognizable language and how can you use it?
- How to help people understand what it is you do.
- What to look forward to in our upcoming webinar!
- And much, much more!