267. How to Use Creativity to Stand Out with Jesse Cole
I won’t give away too many details because I don’t want to spoil it for you, but we will be hearing his modern day Field of Dreams story as well as how his entrepreneurial journey ties into his speaking business.
We also talk about how to zig when the world is zagging, why he wears a custom yellow tuxedo and much more on episode 267 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What does PFT stand for and how does it apply to being a speaker?
- Why does he write a thank you letter every single day?
- Has he always had the same marketing approach with his baseball team?
- Can you develop a stronger level of creativity in your life?
- How to use your audience’s friction points in a positive way.
- What is the alter ego effect and how does it apply to speaking?
- How can you use what is normal to actually be different?
- When you give fun and have fun, then what happens?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Marketing gets customers, but the experience gets fans.”– Jesse Cole
- Jesse Cole’s web site
- Savannah Bananas web site
- Find Your Yellow Tux, by Jesse Cole
- Jesse Cole on Twitter
- The Successful Speaker, by Grant Baldwin
- The Speaker Lab Elite coaching call
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review
- Read show transcripts here