261. The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur with John Jantsch
John Jantsch is a phenomenal speaker and author, and today we’re talking about how he uses speaking for lead generation for his business and how he has created longevity and relevancy as a speaker for over 30 years.
We wrap up with his latest book, The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur and we do something that we’ve never done before on any show. Stay tuned for that and much more on today’s edition of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- How did he quadruple his speaking fees?
- The importance of being able to evolve your message.
- Why did he start his podcast?
- How do you ultimately build the strongest business eco-system?
- Speakers who get a lot of referrals do this one thing: what is it?
- Can you determine if you are referrable?
- Why trusting yourself is key to being a speaker and an entrepreneur.
- What is one of the key markers to success?
- And much, much more!
Tweetable: “Making a better you makes a better business!” – John Jantsch