255. Speaking Your Life’s Story with Josh Sundquist
How do you position yourself and make your story relevant and applicable to the right audiences? The man with the answers to those questions is our guest today, Josh Sundquist.
Josh is an incredible speaker with an equally incredible life story, which he shares today along with what separates those speakers who make it from those who don’t and the importance of hustle. It’s all here on episode 255 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How does he track the data of potential clients and leads?
- Do you have to have a crazy life story to speak about your life?
- How can you find your story?
- What is a requirement to be successful at sharing and speaking your life’s story?
- What is his motto and how does it relate to his speeches?
- How he has narrowed down his topic to appeal to specific groups.
- Why should you speak to anyone, anytime and anywhere?
- Why the job of being a motivational speaker isn’t just giving speeches.
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Everyone has some kind of story.“ – Josh Sundquist