If you’re looking to connect with a highly targeted group of prospects to help you grow and advance your speaking career, you’ll want to hear today’s guest! Josh Turner is a LinkedIn guru, as well as the founder and creator of LinkedSelling.
On episode 97 of The Speaker Lab, Josh and I discuss how he became interested in LinkedIn, how he helped his first client generate $20 million from a campaign on the networking site and the proper ways to connect and grow your network with LinkedIn (and why so many people are using it wrong).
I decided to bring on Josh because many people have asked me how to use LinkedIn to grow their speaking careers. Not only is he a friend, but he’s a wealth of information. He’ll help you figure out the best way to tap into the LinkedIn scene and much more on today’s show!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How Josh knew he had something special with his LinkedIn business.
- What is Linked University and who is it for?
- How NOT to use LinkedIn and why it’s gotten a bad rap in many circles.
- The three ways to stay top-of-mind with your highest value prospects.
- The best way to initiate a connection with someone on this particular site.
- What’s the biggest mistake most people make on LinkedIn right away?
- When to include a call to action, and when to make a pitch to your prospects.
- What a campaign on LinkedIn consists of, and how to do it properly.
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Get a targeted list of prospects together quickly!”
- Josh Turner’s web site
- Josh Turner on LinkedIn
- Josh’s 3-hour masterclass on using LinkedIn
- Linked University
- Josh Turner on Twitter
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review