Our guest today is from an exclusive club: he’s the proud creator of one of the most viewed videos on YouTube! Judson Laipply is our guest and he is known as “The Evolution Dance” guy.
He’s here to talk about the video by the same name, as well as how his own speaking career as he evolved through the years.
On episode 107 of The Speaker Lab, Judson shares how he started as a speaker in high school, the mentorship that helped him build his career and where his dance video fits into it all.
You’ll hear all of that and so much more on today’s edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Who knocked Judson off the top of the most viewed list on YouTube?
- What market has the simplest barrier to entry?
- What can the musical Hamilton teach you about speaking?
- Why did he start offering “inspirational comedy” as a speaker?
- What percentage of your speech will audiences remember?
- The #1 question to ask yourself when speaking to college students.
- What are the two reasons people hire a speaker?
- What is his advice when entering into a new market?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “There is a skill and an art to speaking.” – Judson Laipply
- Judson Laipply’s web site
- Judson Laipply on Twitter
- The Evolution of Dance video
- The Speaker Lab Summit
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review