219. What Magic Can Teach Us About Speaking with Justin Flom
Justin is a unique guest who is unlike any other guest we’ve had before on this show: he’s here to explain what magic can teach us about speaking.
As a magician, Justin is an amazing entertainer who speaks and performs from stage. On episode 219, Justin tell us when he knew he wanted to pursue a career in magic, how he strategized which markets to focus on and what his business look like today.
We dig into those topics and more so join us on today’s edition of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How to deal with a topic that needs to be explained to your potential clients.
- How did he get on The Ellen DeGeneres Show?
- What would he do if he were starting over today?
- Why there is no silver bullet to content marketing.
- How did doing one event for free lead to a book deal with Wal-Mart and an international ad campaign for Coca-Cola?
- Does he customize his magic presentations for each client?
- Where does he get his ideas for new material?
- When does he know a bit is ready for stage and how does he test it?
- And so much more!