279. How Passion Can Fuel Your Speaking Success with Kindra Hall
Here to tell us how passion can fuel your speaking success, and why you don’t need to climb Mount Everest or win a gold medal first, is Kindra Hall.
Kindra is a successful keynote speaker who has exploded on the speaking circuit in the last few years. On today’s The Speaker Lab, you’ll hear how passionate Kindra is about speaking, and how you can be a great speaker even if you don’t have any special skills or experiences.
We cover those areas, plus a lot more on this show. So get ready to take some notes and join us for The Speaker Lab with Kindra Hall!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What three things do you need in place to embark on your speaking career?
- Where do you start if you have no experience?
- How do you find people who want to hear your message?
- Why speaking for free was important to her early success.
- How do you know if you are meant to do this?
- What to do once you start building momentum and how to keep it going.
- Do bureaus create demand or manage it?
- What are the pros and cons of being a female speaker?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “What you’ve got is good enough so put it out there.“ Kindra Hall
- Kindra Hall’s web site
- Kindra Hall on Twitter
- Kindra Hall on Instagram
- Kindra Hall on Facebook
- Stories That Stick, by Kindra Hall
- The Successful Speaker, by Grant Baldwin
- Bonuses from the book
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review
- Read show transcripts here