How can you leverage your network to land more speaking gigs? There are plenty of ways and here to tell us is my co-host, Eric Rheam.
On this episode of The Speaker Lab, we talk about specific ways to leverage your network including the importance of shifting your mindset and prioritizing your contacts in your network.
Join us for all the details on those topics plus so much more on today’s The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is a simple way can you better engage your market?
- Which two questions will help reverse engineer potential referrals in your network?
- What are the three priorities in your network?
- Why the “spray and pray” email strategy does not work.
- What should you say in your first contact email to your network?
- How to create win-win scenarios for you and your contacts.
- How do you follow up without being annoying?
- What are ways to show appreciation for people who help you?
- And so much more!