Are you struggling to speak on the topic of your choice? It is one of the most frequent questions I am asked so today’s show is going to answer that question.
In this edition of The Speaker Lab, we are giving you access to a bonus Q&A call from our Booked and Paid to Speak group, something we have never done before today.
The conversation you are about to hear is a behind-the-scenes look at the process to help one woman narrow down the who, what, where and how of her speaking career.
This is not like any other show we’ve released, but I am sharing it because I think you’ll get SO much out of it. As you listen to episode 152 of The Speaker Lab, I’d recommend you ask yourself how these questions apply to you and your speaking career.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How do you research a potential niche to find out if it is financially viable?
- How to balance what you want to speak about with who is actually hiring for that topic.
- What is the Trojan Horse method, and how do you use it?
- Should you hyperfocus on one niche topic, and if so, for how long?
- Do credentials matter?
- How to turn your speaking topic into a tangible problem you solve for others.
- What do you do after you find your speaking niche?
- What to do if your audience and the people who will book you are two different groups.
- How to use email to stay top of mind with your audience.
- And so much more!