Lois Creamer is a legend in the industry and she’s here to give you practical advice for succeeding in speaking.
On this edition of The Speaker Lab, she tells us how she got involved in the National Speakers Association, what relational selling is and why you should use it, and the role virtual speaking will play in the future of the speaking industry.
You’ll hear her insights on those topics and much more on this practical and applicable episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- When you’re starting out, how much time will you spend selling?
- What three pieces of advice does she have for speakers?
- What is relational selling and why is it so effective in the speaking business?
- How to get paid more through refining your target audience.
- When should you wave your speaking fee and when should you raise it?
- How can you find out if your expertise is marketable?
- Why you must be willing to pick up the phone to qualify a lead.
- What questions should you ask about speaking virtually?
- And so much more!