Ever wonder how successful speakers are managing the highs and lows of speaking? Mitch Joel can tell us and he’s here to do just that for today’s The Speaker Lab.
Mitch is a returning guest (previously on episode 144) who came back to cover everything from the value of building relationships with other speakers to managing the highs and lows of this career path to the importance of making friends with other speakers.
You’re going to learn all of that and more when you join us for episode 278 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How do you stay ahead of your competitors?
- Why saying yes is key to being a great speaker.
- Why what you do this year does not provide any guarantees next year.
- When being good enough is okay.
- How are speakers like coffee?
- What is one question he asks himself with every speaking engagement?
- Why the audience’s show and the speaker’s show are two different experiences.
- And so much more!