Buckle up buttercups! We’ve got our sassy friend back in the saddle with us today, Ms. Carrie Wilkerson, and she is in rare form on episode 122 of the Speaker Lab. If you missed her previous visit to the show you can listen in here.
I wanted Carrie to return to the show because she’s proven how to turn one speaking gig into many, and I wanted her to share that with you. Specifically, on this show, she will explain how she creates and structures valuable long-term offerings for her clients, and how she turns those offerings into a consistent monthly revenue stream.
This is one episode you don’t want to miss! Get out your pen and paper and get ready for some actionable insights from the one and only Carrie Wilkerson on episode 122 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is the “hit and run” approach and why doesn’t Carrie like it?
- What questions does she ask to create a 100% closing rate?
- At what point does she pitch a package deal to clients?
- Why serving first is the best approach, and how to do it properly.
- What are the magic words to use when offering a long-term arrangement?
- How to add value without offering a discount.
- What are some of the industries where this works, and where it might not?
- What does she do to land more referrals?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “You have to do the legwork.” – Carrie Wilkerson
- Carrie Wilkerson’s web site
- Carrie Wilkerson on Twitter
- Episode 109 of The Speaker Lab
- Getting Naked, by Peter Lencioni
- The Ultimate Sales Machine, by Chet Holmes
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review