309. The Power of The Pipeline Part V with Erick Rheam
The Power of The Pipeline Part V with Erick Rheam
Welcome back to our fifth and final episode in this series on The Power of The Pipeline!
Once again Erick Rheam is joining us as our co-host. If you missed the first four parts of this series be sure to go here for part I, part II, part III and part IV. Then come back and listen in to this episode, the final piece of the speaking pipeline.
Today we are wrapping things up with a discussion on the contract negotiations stage: this is the cherry on top after all your efforts have paid off. You’ll even hear Erick’s story of securing a $20,000 gig.
It’s all about closing the deal so be sure to join us for episode 309 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What are some situations in which it isn’t possible to get a deposit?
- What are items to include in your rider?
- Why you should be specific with the introduction you send to the client.
- What is the agreement package and the 3 parts it entails?
- How do you follow up once the contract has been sent but not signed?
- At what point do you send a final email to close out?
- When do you need to have your own insurance?
- And so much more!