339. Developing a Powerful Talk with Mike Pacchione
Developing a Powerful Talk with Mike Pacchione
One of the most intimidating aspects of becoming a speaker is developing a powerful talk. Here to help us is Mike Pacchione.
Mike is an incredible speaker who also helps Speaker Lab students to develop their talks. On this episode of The Speaker Lab, we get into details like why lists work well as a speech, how to figure out what lesson you’re sharing with your audience, and how to take the pressure off yourself.
Join us to hear that and much more on today’s edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why is a presentation like a math problem?
- What’s the best way to get all of your ideas out of your head?
- When should you use case examples?
- How can you make your talk more versatile?
- Is it part of your job to make adjustments on the fly?
- What to never say at the end of your speech.
- Should you start with your best story?
- What does he do differently when giving a powerful talk virtually?
- And so much more!
- Mike Pacchione's web site
- Mike Pacchione on Twitter
- Mike Pacchione on Instagram
- Episode 263 with Mike Pacchione
- Episode 9 with Mike Pacchione
- Free Speaking Fee Calculator
- The Successful Speaker
- Booked and Paid To Speak program
- Got questions? Send them in here!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review