249. A Day in The Life of a Professional Speaker – How to Optimize and Organize
Today on The Speaker Lab, we get into how to organize your day and how to maximize your time, especially if you are growing your business on the side. Lastly, we wrap up with a look at a day in the life of a professional speaker: we walk you through what each of us does every day.
Listen in to hear all of that and more on episode 249 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What’s the difference between being busy versus being productive?
- How can you avoid the comparison trap?
- What Abe Lincoln can teach us about preparation.
- When is your peak energy and how do you leverage it?
- Which tasks are those that actually move the needle in your speaking business?
- What is the #1 thing speakers struggle with?
- Why you don’t need full-time employees in order to effectively delegate.
- What’s the value of experimenting within your business?
- And so much more!