Have you ever held a question and answer session (a Q&A) after one of your speaking gigs? Do you know what made it successful, or why it wasn’t?
A Q&A session can be fun, scary and even a little dangerous!! But it can also make a huge difference in how your audience sees you, so it’s crucial it is done right. On episode 91 of The Speaker Lab, I explain what it takes to make a successful question and answer session each and every time you speak.
Listen in to find out all the details on today’s solo episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What type of speaking setting is most typical for audience Q&A?
- Is the size of the audience a factor in whether or not you should do a Q&A?
- How much time should you allow for a question and answer session?
- Why you should always repeat the question for your audience.
- What should you do if you hear the same questions every time you speak?
- When should you NOT do a Q&A session?
- What if no one asks questions at multiple Q&As of yours?
- What to do if someone in the audience is confrontational.
- And so much more!