358. How to Find Your Red Thread as a Speaker with Tamsen Webster
How to Find Your Red Thread as a Speaker with Tamsen Webster
Tamsen Webster is the author of Find Your Red Thread and she’s also a sought-after keynote speaker and business strategist.
On today’s episode, we talk about what it means to find your red thread, and how to build a successful speaking career around it.
Please join us for this informative and engaging conversation on the 358th edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is the red thread?
- Where do you start to find your own red thread?
- How do you know when you’ve found your throughline?
- Why you must find your specific audience for your message.
- How do you know if a red thread is viable or not?
- What are the best strategies for testing your ideas?
- What are the four qualities of a successful red thread?
- And so much more!
- Tamsen Webster's web site
- Tamsen Webster on Twitter
- Find Your Red Thread by Tamsen Webster
- Episode 118 with Tamsen Webster
- Episode 132 with Tamsen Webster
- Booked and Paid To Speak program
- The Successful Speaker
- Speaker Fee Calculator
- Got questions? Send them in here!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review