Have you ever wanted a guide or a road map to help you along your speaking journey? Today I’m giving you exactly that!
On this listener Q&A show, Clayton Watson called in to ask what his next steps are to get bookings. Clayton is from Calgary in Alberta, Canada and runs a site called Coaching Caregiver. He also has written a book and is now wondering what to do next to land paid speaking engagements.
When you listen to this episode, you’ll hear my answer to Clayton’s question as I lay out the five pieces of the speaker road map puzzle. I explain what each step is, why it is important and how to implement it in your journey.
Today you’ll also hear my answer to another listener’s question about whether YouTube videos of your speeches can help or hurt your chances of getting hired as a speaker. Listen in to hear the details on episode 127 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What are the 5 steps of the speaker success road map?
- Why you are in the problem-solving business as a speaker and entrepreneur.
- What is the topic trifecta and how do you use it?
- What are the 7 primary speaking industries?
- What are the two main tools you need to establish yourself as an expert?
- What is the simplest way to find paid speaking gigs?
- Can having YouTube videos of your talks hurt your chances of getting paid speaking gigs?
- How to protect your talks in your contract with clients.
- And so much more!