230. How to Narrow Your Speaking Audience with Rocco Cozza
To address this common challenge on today’s The Speaker we are joined by Rocco Cozza. Rocco is a successful businessman who wants to do more speaking and today we’re going to help him accomplish that goal by narrowing his audience.
Join us to hear exactly how to do this and so much more on this edition of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why is kindness the most important thing in business?
- Why a message for everyone is a message for no one.
- When you pick a lane does that choice have to be permanent?
- How to determine if there is a market for your topic.
- How you can trojan horse your topic into existing speaking needs.
- What should you do if you have doubts about your speaking fees?
- How do you determine if a free speaking gig is valuable to you?
- What is one of your best marketing tools?
- And so much more!
- Rocco Cozza’s web site
- Rocco Cozza on Twitter
- The A.L.P.H.A. Way, by Rocco Cozza
- Episode 158 with Phil Jones
- Free strategy session
- Free speaking calculator
- The Speaker Lab on YouTube
- Booked and Paid to Speak program
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or revie