314. Knowing Your Identity with Rocky Garza
Knowing Your Identity with Rocky Garza
One key to creating a thriving speaking business is knowing your identity and knowing what you bring to the table as a speaker.
Our guest is an expert at helping others know themselves and what they have to offer. Rocky Garza is a speaker and coach whose focus is on how our identities play into the roles and positions we fill. On The Speaker Lab today, we dive into what his life was like before he became a speaker and coach, how he made the leap and how he’s adjusted to speaking during a pandemic.
Join us to hear that and more on episode 314 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why are so many of us “illiterate” about ourselves?
- Can fearlessness and vulnerability co-exist?
- What is the link between intensity and intimacy?
- How to learn not to apologize for being who you are.
- What is the most powerful thing we have as speakers?
- How did he land on the corporate space as his audience, even though he’s never worked in that world?
- If you want to be a speaker then what should you do?
- What single pivot led to him booking at least 10 events since the pandemic started?
- And so much more!