327. Public Speaking versus Corporate Speaking with Ryan Avery
Public Speaking versus Corporate Speaking with Ryan Avery
Do you know what is different about public speaking versus corporate speaking? Our guest does and he’s here to tell us.
Ryan Avery is a speaker who got his start by winning the Toastmasters’ World Championship of Public Speaking. Today, he talks to leaders and companies about what it takes to be THE go-to in an industry versus just another option.
Today he shares how got started in speaking on a fluke, how he became a World Champion public speaker in 8 months and why it’s important to know the differences in public speaking versus corporate speaking.
You’ll hear his thoughts on those subjects and more on today’s episode of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Does everyone have something to say and a story to share?
- What are the pros and cons of Toastmasters?
- Do people hire you to speak or for your strategies?
- Is there a wrong way to go into the speaking business?
- What are the ways to nurture your speaking abilities?
- Who are the three types of people you must add value for as a speaker?
- Why and how to continually challenge yourself.
- Why isn’t he on any social media and how is it actually good for his business?
- And so much more!