You know how important email lists are, but do you have a marketing funnel set up to grow that list? And if you have a funnel set up how do you know if it’s the right one and it’s doing what it is meant to do?
Whatever state your email list and marketing funnels are in our guest for today’s show will help you tremendously.
Scott Oldford is stopping by to share what he has learned in his 12 years of online marketing. We talk about all things related to marketing funnels and email lists. Specifically, Scott and I deep dive into the three types of leads and how to speak to each of them with different marketing funnels, and how to leverage your audience and serve more people.
There’s all of that and so much more on this 42nd edition of The Speaker Lab! Sit back, listen in and prepare to expand your marketing funnels knowledge.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- Why it’s important for your bottom line to build an audience.
- What are the three types of marketing and how do they work together?
- Why do you want to “own the relationship” with your audience?
- What are the three mindsets your audience has and how can you respond to each?
- Why being relevant allows you to not sell to your target group.
- What is the #1 reason entrepreneurs don’t have a marketing funnel?
- How to adopt and adapt according to where your audience is on their journey.
- And much, much more!
Tweetable: “Knowledge and connections can’t disappear, everything else can.“–