Have you heard of seminar companies? Do you know what they do and if they are of value to your speaking career? Today’s special Q&A will answer those questions and more about working with seminar companies.
Seminar companies are companies that present seminars for a fee. Usually, they are attended by employees who have been sent by their employers to learn a specific skill like accounting, social media or finance. The seminars happen all over the country on a daily basis.
On today’s episode, I’ll talk about the big three seminar companies and what my experience was like working for one. Find out what the pros and cons are of becoming a speaker for a seminar company, how to utilize this avenue fully if you decide to speak for them. Tune in to find out how the pay structure works and much more on the 65th edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- What are the big three seminar companies?
- What would your role be if you worked with a seminar company?
- My personal experience working with one of these companies.
- How do you know if these companies are in your area?
- Would you speak on one or several topics if you worked for a seminar company?
- What a “swing” is and how it works.
- What are the pros and cons of working with a seminar company?
- Should you have an exit strategy if you go this route?
- And much, much more!