166. How to Stay Healthy When Speaking on the Road With Shawn Stevenson
Whether it’s the start of a new year or not, it’s your job to stay healthy. Your health should be a top priority for you as a speaker. Which begs the question: how to stay healthy when speaking on the road? It can be challenging and here to offer some practical solutions is Shawn Stevenson.
Shawn knows all about speaking and staying healthy, he may be the healthiest person I know! I’m excited to share our conversation with you, we talk about his travel tips for eating healthy, staying hydrated and getting good, quality sleep.
Today we also talk about the origins of his online business and how he transitioned into it from a brick and mortar location. You’ll hear that story plus many fascinating insights into how the human body works and what keeps us healthy! Join us for episode 166 of The Speaker Lab with Shawn Stevenson.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How do many of his speaking clients find him?
- How does he plan ahead so he can eat healthy meals while on the road?
- Does your metabolism slow down if you don’t eat?
- What is one of the biggest contributors to jet lag?
- How much water should we drink, and what temperature should it be?
- What exercise does he recommend when on the road?
- Why it’s important to exercise the first day you are home from a trip.
- His weird recommendation for the best possible sleep.
- And so much more!
- The Model Health Show website
- The Model Health show podcast
- Sleep Smarter, by Shawn Stevenson
- Shawn Stevenson on Instagram
- How to book more paid speaking engagements
- Find and contact potential gigs
- Speaking Fee Calculator
- Booked and Paid to Speak
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review