241. Creating Your Speaking Brand with Rick Clemons
Rick is a former student now coach with our Booked and Paid to Speak program who worked in branding for several decades. He shares his personal as well as professional experiences on the topic today.
We also talk about branding: what elements go into making a brand, what it means to have your own personal speaking brand and what questions to ask if you are creating your brand. You’ll hear us weigh in on those topics and more on today’s The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why branding is more than just your logo and your color scheme.
- How is a brand like a person?
- What do you need to think through when creating your brand?
- How much of branding is you defining the brand versus the market defining it for you?
- What is the umbrella of your brand?
- Do you need a company name?
- How do values fit into your branding?
- Why simplicity makes the sale.
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “As a speaker, the brand is you.” – Rick Clemons
- Rick Clemons’ web site
- Rick Clemons on Twitter
- 40 Plus: Real Men. Real Talk podcast
- Episode 208 of TSL
- Neen James’ web site
- Tamsen Webster’s web site
- Booked and Paid to Speak elite program
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review
- Read show transcripts here