346. Building a Future-Proof Speaking Business with Chris Ducker
Building a Future-Proof Speaking Business with Chris Ducker
What is the key to building a future-proof speaking business? The one and only Chris Ducker is here to tell us.
Chris is a veteran guest of the show but if you’ve missed his previous appearances on The Speaker Lab, he’s a renowned entrepreneur, speaker and author. He’s built several multi-million dollar businesses, written two best-selling books and traveled the globe sharing his insights with audiences everywhere.
You’ll get to hear that wisdom on episode 346 of The Speaker Lab with Chris Ducker.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why you shouldn’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- What other streams of revenue should you build beyond speaking?
- How do you know which income stream(s) to pursue?
- What has been the biggest game-changer for his business?
- How do you stay focused while still being aware of opportunities?
- Does he still have insecurities and doubts?
- Do you have to work on your weaknesses?
- Why pivoting is a natural progression of your journey.
- And so much more!
- Chris Ducker's web site
- Chris Ducker on Twitter
- Rise of The Youpreneur by Chris Ducker
- Virtual Freedom by Chris Ducker
- Episode 175 of The Speaker Lab
- Episode 15 of The Speaker Lab
- Booked and Paid To Speak program
- The Successful Speaker
- Speaker Fee Calculator
- Got questions? Send them in here!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review