280. The Unmistakable Creative with Srini Rao
Our guest, Srini Rao, runs the site and podcast called The Unmistakable Creative. He’s also a prolific best-selling author and sought-after international keynote speaker.
Today, he joins The Speaker Lab to talk about his speaking journey, how he pitches a broad topic like creativity to companies and how he balances the business side of being an artist.
This is a far-reaching conversation, be sure to join us on episode 280 of The Speaker Lab to hear it all!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Has his podcast helped him garner speaking gigs?
- When do bureaus approach you about working with them?
- Why does he have two emails?
- What is essential to every brand and business online?
- Where should conferences be held?
- What is one of the things he asks every potential client?
- Why he always get referrals, and you should too.
- What is an OKR and why is it one of the most effective filters he has used?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “You need systems to support everything you do.“ Srini Rao
- The Unmistakable Creative web site
- The Unmistakable Creative podcast
- Srini Rao on Twitter
- An Audience of One, by Srini Rao
- Unmistakable, by Srini Rao
- Make More Art, by Srini Rao (free ebook)
- ROI of Creativity At Work, by Srini Rao (free report)
- Extreme Revenue Growth, by Victor Cheng
- This Is Your Path to The $1,000-Per-Hour Mindset, by Joshua Lee
- The Successful Speaker, by Grant Baldwin
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review
- Read show transcripts here