Discover what it takes to book consistent speaking gigs in 24 months or less. Dr. Sue a cancer vet, shares all the details on how she did it and how you can too.
If you’re struggling to gain traction or just get started speaking today’s guest is here to help.
Dr. Sue Ettinger joined Booked & Paid to Speak about a year ago because she wanted to book more speaking gigs. Well, she has been booking gigs consistently ever since. How does 30 gigs in a 2 years sound?
Today, we talk about how she finds gigs, why she’s still nervous to quote her fee, and how The Speaker Lab podcast and Booked & Paid to Speak, have both helped her accomplish a family trip of a lifetime.
We wrap up the show with a valuable teaching/coaching lesson about how to build and expand your brand. I know you’ll get love the end so make sure you listen all the way through.
You’re going to get a lot out of today so get ready to take some notes and then join us on episode 146 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why did Dr. Sue become interested in pursuing public speaking?
- What are her long-term speaking goals?
- How to consistently landing speaking gigs and how you can too?
- How speaking created a family trip of a lifetime.
- How to begin with the end in mind.
- How to communicate when your audience is in two distinct markets.
- Why growing your speaking business really is a marathon — not a sprint.
- Ask yourself, is it really all about your talks?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “You never know who is in the audience.” – Dr. Sue Ettinger
- Dr. Sue Ettinger’s web site
- Dr. Sue Ettinger on Facebook
- Dr. Sue Ettinger on Twitter
- 7 Proven Steps to Finding And Booking Paid Speaking Engagements
- The Speaker Lab Summit
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review