243. How to Make a Good First Impression with Sylvie di Giusto
On The Speaker Lab today, Sylvie di Giusto talks with us about how to make a good first impression, something she speaks about in the corporate world. Specifically, she tells us the four people to consider when choosing what to wear, the 3 S’s to picking out your onstage outfit and the ABCDs of your personal brand.
There’s a lot of great content she brings to the show so join us and hear it all on episode 243 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is confirmation bias and how does it work?
- How did she land on the topic of first impressions?
- Why your speaking topic evolves over time.
- Why accents can be an asset and not a hindrance.
- What are the first steps to making a good impression?
- How do you find your signature style?
- How does branding impact our everyday life?
- What is your reputation based on?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “The reality is this job is never done.”