265. Solving a Problem For The Right Audience with Terry Brock
So how do you choose the right audience and find the most pressing problem they are facing? There’s one man to answer these questions and he is here today: Mr. Terry Brock.
Terry has been in the speaking industry for a few decades and he has a wealth of knowledge! Today he shares how to ensure you are solving a specific problem for a specific audience, and how to validate that in the marketplace. We also touch on virtual speaking: how he’s done it and what that has looked like for his business.
You’ll hear from Mr. Terry Brock on those subjects and more on this edition of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is his connection to Thomas J. Stanley, author of The Millionaire Next Door?
- What it means to grow bigger ears as a speaker.
- How can you use social media to find what the market is looking for?
- How do you know which opportunities to focus on?
- What is a CSP and why do speakers need to be one?
- Do the most successful speakers do just one thing?
- How much of his business is virtual speaking gigs?
- Who is the National Speakers Association right for and how do you get the most out of it?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Follow the market: that’s the key.“– Terry Brock
- Terry Brock’s web site
- Terry Brock on Twitter
- The Millionaire Next Door, by Thomas J. Stanley
- The Speaker Lab on YouTube
- National Speakers’ Association web site
- The Successful Speaker, by Grant Baldwin
- The Speaker Lab Elite coaching call
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review
- Read show transcripts here