On today’s episode of The Speaker Lab, I’m breaking down the top speaking tips from some of the most influential speakers in the business. You’ll hear tactics and tools from such greats as Michael Port, Matthew Kimberley, Dorie Clark and John Lee Dumas to name a few.
There’s so much valuable content in this show I created a special PDF of all the tips so you have a visual aid to remember all of them!
After listening to the episode be sure to download the PDF from the Resources section below. But first sit back and enjoy episode 13 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- Why should you begin with the end in mind?
- How to keep your speeches focused on your audience.
- How can you utilize modules in your speaking?
- How can listening to your talk help you rehearse?
- The insider strategies and tips for being confident as a speaker.
- What you can do to make your stories stick.
- How can you effectively interact with your audience?
- What you need to know before and during an event about time management.
- And much, much more!