074. Travel Tips for Speakers (Part 2)
Continuing from our last show, today, I’ll be sharing more of my personal travel tips for your speaking engagements. On episode 74 the topic is what to do when things go wrong during your travel.
Mishaps are simply a part of the travel experience. In fact, you’re better off if you plan for delays, lost luggage, cancellations and anything else that could get in your way of getting to your client.
As you travel more you’ll be able to spot potential problems before they arise, and today’s episode will also give you a leg up on what to do in case of issues.
You’ll learn plenty about how to travel most efficiently and effectively on the 74th edition of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- How to create a backup plan, before you need it.
- If you miss a connecting flight how to find your other options.
- Why going to your airlines with options is so helpful.
- The rule I follow when booking and taking flights.
- Why getting upset about travel mishaps doesn’t work.
- Why you need to keep the client in the loop when your travel plans change.
- Should you ever miss an event?
- And much, much more!