291. Why Writing Matters for Speakers With Hugh Culver
Why Writing Matters for Speakers With Hugh Culver
You may see the value of writing, but do you know why writing matters for speakers?
Our guest does and he’s here to tell us on the 291st edition of The Speaker Lab! Hugh Culver is a repeat guest who is a successful speaker in his own right, and also works with other speakers and thought leaders on content, blogging, and writing.
Today we’ll talk about the process of writing for speakers, how it can actually help you become a better speaker and a simple framework to help you approach writing new content. We’ll even give you insights on how we produce this podcast!
There’s a lot to get to so join us and listen in to this episode of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What happens when you hit on a topic that resonates with your ideal market?
- How can Google analytics help you narrow down your topics?
- What are the five components of your template for writing content?
- How do you follow a framework without boring your audience?
- What’s the downside of not using a template or a framework?
- When and when not to edit your content during the writing process.
- What is a common trait among the highest paid speakers?
- How do you know what to outsource and what to do yourself?
- And so much more!