How the Youth Speaking Industry Is Responding to COVID-19 With Kyle Scheele
Grant Baldwin and Kyle Scheele hosted a Facebook Live to talk about how the youth speaking industry is responding and adjusting to the coronavirus.
During the live stream, Grant and Kyle discuss:
- Navigating the crazy ups and downs
- Adjusting to unexpected free time
- Plenty of events that are rescheduling and postponing instead of canceling
- How long will it take to get back to normal
- Looking back to history for a sense of hope
- Taking steps to prepare your finances for difficult times
- Making a list of what you can control
- Not wasting your time worrying about whatever is outside your control
- Taking advantage of the downtime to catch up on projects you avoided
- Spending time with loved ones and using technology to stay connected
- How to ethically market your speaking business in times of crisis
- The hidden benefits of working with a speaking agency
- How will you tweak and adapt your content after this crisis?
- How can you change to better serve people?
- We have been through hard things as humans and we will continue to go through hard things
- And more