For some speakers, presenting in front of an audience is only the beginning of their impact, but knowing exactly how to expand beyond the stage can be intimidating. On today’s episode of The Speaker Lab, Joe Sanok is sharing some best practices for building out your audience.
Joe Sanok is a keynote and TEDx speaker, business consultant, and podcaster. Joe has the #1 podcast for counselors, The Practice of the Practice Podcast.
In episode 269, Joe walks us through the finer details of creating additional products your audience needs, from courses to live events. Joe walks us through how to determine if your product is needed and how much your audience is willing to pay for it. Stay tuned for that and much more on today’s edition of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How does niching down help you charge more?
- When does it work to microniche down and when does it not?
- What can you do to help your audience level up?
- When is it beneficial to be “the first” to speak on a topic?
- Can you niche down too much?
- How do you evolve your business to better serve your audience?
- What kind of strategy is needed for monetizing a smaller niche market?
- How does understanding your end-goal help you set your strategy?
- What is the best way to expand your reach?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Just try things and if it doesn’t work, move on to the next thing.”– Joe Sanok